Your Value, Your Brand: Harness the power of LinkedIn and self-marketing
FREE Webinar - February 11, 2021 12.30pm GMT
Eilish Jamieson Coaching and City CV, the international award-winning career consultancy, are partnering to present a FREE one-hour webinar to help you create an attention-grabbing, keyword optimised and 100% complete LinkedIn profile which will help you stand out.
With over 720 million members, LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional networking site. An incredible 97% of head-hunters use LinkedIn as their primary candidate source, even more so for senior hires. However you may feel about social media, you can’t afford to neglect your LinkedIn profile.
In this practical live training session, Victoria will provide workable tips on how to write a compelling LinkedIn profile that will drive your career forward, and how to use it to refine your professional brand, move up the rankings and expand your network in a competitive market.
1. Make your LinkedIn profile shine with the best keywords
2. Exploit LinkedIn algorithms to beat the ‘LinkedIn Robots’.
3. Portray yourself as an invaluable commodity.
4. Develop your online brand for your sector – your unique differentiator and more.
5. The ideal headline and summary - why every character counts
6. The perfect upload and privacy.
7. Expand and manage your network.
8. The best LinkedIn groups for you.
9. Be an ‘Expert' in your niche - blog, share, excite.
10. Live Q&A.
This live online session will be moderated by Eilish Jamieson and delivered by Victoria McLean, Founder and CEO of City CV. Victoria is a former Recruitment Manager for Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs, and former head-hunter.